I’ve been study for the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification certification for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise Open Source software solutions. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500.
A Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) is able to perform the following tasks:
- Understand and use essential tools for handling files, directories, command-line environments, and documentation
- Create simple shell scripts
- Operate running systems, including booting into different run levels, identifying processes, starting and stopping virtual machines, and controlling services
- Configure local storage using partitions and logical volumes
- Create and configure file systems and file system attributes, such as permissions, encryption, access control lists, and network file systems
- Deploy, configure, and maintain systems, including software installation, update, and core services
- Manage users and groups
- Manage security, including basic firewall and SELinux configuration
- Perform basic container management