I’ve been study for the Red Hat OpenShift Administration II: Operating a Production Kubernetes Cluster (DO280) certification certification for Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise Open Source software solutions. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500.
A Red Hat Certified System and Software Architects, System Administrators, Cluster Operators and Site Reliability Engineers are able to perform the following tasks:
- Describe the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform cluster installation and update processes
- Troubleshoot application deployments
- Configure authentication using local users
- Control access to projects using role-based access control (RBAC)
- Expose applications to clients external to the cluster using TLS encryption
- Configure network isolation between services and applications using network policies
- Configure application scheduling using labels and selectors
- Limit compute resource usage of applications with resource limits and quotas
- Manage a cluster and deployed applications with the Web Console
- Install Kubernetes Operators with the Web Console